National Express is the largest coach network in the UK. With a fleet of over 29,000 vehicles, they offer a range of fares to get you to your destination.
Tickets can be changed directly via the National Express website by clicking here. Should you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service team.
- Restricted: These tickets cannot be modified.
- Standard: Changes possible for a £5 fee, up to 1 hour before departure.
- Fully Flexible: Tickets can be changed any time before departure, no fees.
If your fare allows for cancellations, you can do so through Your Bookings.
- Restricted: These tickets cannot be cancelled.
- Standard: These tickets cannot be cancelled.
- Fully Flexible: Tickets can be cancelled, subject to a £5 fee, up to 72 hours before departure.
There is only one standard class available with National Express. All seats have plenty of legroom and are equipped with charging points and WiFi.
Infant: Under 3 years old. They travel for free if accompanied by a passenger over the age of 16.
Child: Under 3 years old. They travel for free if accompanied by a passenger over the age of 16.
You can travel with two medium-sized (70x30x45cm) suitcases weighing up to a maximum of 20kg each. These cases will be stored in the hold of the bus.
You can also take a small piece of luggage (45x35x20cm) on-board with you provided that it fits under the seat.
Additional luggage can be purchased by contacting National Express directly.
National Express does not currently support any discount cards.
Please sign in to leave a comment.