Created in 1985, the Brand name Eurolines groups 29 independent coach companies operating together Europe's largest regular coach network.
This network currently connects over 600 destinations, covering the whole continent of Europe. Impressive fact: Around 3,5 million passengers use the Eurolines brand to travel across Europe every year!
The date and time on Eurolines tickets can be modified by calling them directly: a telephone number is provided on the ticket for you to reach their commercial service. Please note that there is a change fee as well as any additional fee depending on the fare of the ticket.
Make sure to request a change in advance to ensure there is availability for you. Remember to request a change as soon as possible.
With Eurolines, you can only be requested up to 6 hours before departure. After this, it is no longer to change or cancel the ticket. Once tickets are modified, they are no longer refundable.
If you wish not to use your ticket anymore, it is possible to cancel your ticket directly on our cancellation page.
To do so, enter the booking reference (Basket Number or Order Number on your ticket) and the email address used to book the ticket.
Take a minute to read the cancellation policy with Eurolines: If the ticket is cancelled more than 72 hours before departure, there are fees of 25% of the price of the ticket. The remaining 75% are refunded to you.
If the ticket is cancelled between 72 and 6 hours before departure, the fees are 50% of the ticket. The remaining half is refunded back to you. Less than 6 hours before departure, Eurolines tickets are no longer refundable.
For tickets with return journeys, it is not possible to only cancel the outbound or the inbound. If the journey is still to come, you can still cancel the entire ticket according to the conditions above.
Eurolines France tickets will have your name printed on them and can only be used by you. So yes, they are indeed personal to you and can’t be transferred to anyone else. Please keep in mind that you may be asked to provide ID and must be able to do so upon request.
In the unpleasant situation of a delay of your bus or incident during your trip, there is an emergency hotline to reach Eurolines on your ticket. We invite you to call it to get more information concerning your journey.
If there is a disruption, such as a bus cancelled, passengers are in most cases notified beforehand and in contact with Eurolines directly. You can contact us too and we can get in touch with Eurolines on your behalf.
We understand that when traveling, fare and age categories can sometimes be complex. With Eurolines, there are two types of fares, infants and adults:
Infants - from 0 to 3 years-old: infants have a 50% discount on most services for Eurolines buses.
Adult - from 4 years-old on: there is no child or youth fare with Eurolines.
Passengers older than 4 years- old have to select the adult fare. Note: For safety reasons, Eurolines doesn’t allow unaccompanied minors under the age of 16 years-old.
If you’re a minor between 16 and 18 years-old travelling on your own, we would recommend checking with Eurolines before booking your ticket, especially on cross-border journeys. If you’re travelling on an international journey, restrictions might apply for unaccompanied minors.
With Eurolines, you don’t worry about reserving a seat; each traveler has an assigned seat on the bus. It’s normal that you don’t have a specific seat mentioned on your ticket.
There are no seat reservations on the bus and unless instructed otherwise, you can usually take any free seat when you board the bus. You may be assigned a seat by at check-in or when boarding the bus.
All buses run by Eurolines Switzerland are equipped with comfortable and adjustable seats. You will have an overhead ventilating device and reading lamp. Buses are also equipped with air conditioning and an onboard restroom.
All Eurolines Switzerland tickets need to be printed. Don’t forget to print it before going to the station and bring it along with a valid ID to travel.
If you need assistance during your journey, we would recommend planning your trip in advance with Eurolines Switzerland directly.
Don’t worry about traveling with more than one piece of luggage. With Eurolines Switzerland, each traveler is entitled to 2 pieces of hold free luggage, which combined can weigh up to 40 kg. Note : For infants, there is no free luggage allowance.
With the exception of assistance and guide dogs, pets are not allowed on board buses. If you are a passenger with disabilities are traveling with an assistance dog, let Eurolines know and plan your trip your trip in advance with them.
Bikes are not allowed on board Eurolines Switzerland buses.
At the moment, there are no discount programs with Eurolines Switzerland when you book on Omio. If you’re a regular customer with them, we would recommend visiting their website and getting in touch with them; you might be eligible for a special deal.